Emerald Dreams: Cuteness Alert!

Emerald Dreams: Cuteness Alert!

I have a LOT of houses.  Don't ask why.  Ok, go ahead and ask...I love SL Decor!  I love to decorate each new house with all sorts of decor, and, if you are a faithful reader, you know I love decorating.  I stumbled across a new designer, Emerald Dreams, and, awwwwww, look at that precious puppy and kitty!!!! I paired it with the Love Story Lighted Shelf, and it looks SO cute in my new tree house!!!   

The Pet Heart window art is the RARE pull on their Follow Up machine (50L pull).  But, honestly, ALL of the window boxes are adorable and feature both cats and dogs.  You really won't be disappointed with any that you get, AND if you get doubles, they make for great gifts for Rez Days, Weddings, et al.  

The Love Story Lighted Shelf is 199L and is so adorable.  The classic "I Love you to the moon and back" and "Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite" are so sweet paired with the gold hearts.  I am also a fan of anything with little twinke lights!  When I set to midnight, this pairing looked so pretty!

Definitely visit the inworld Emerald Dreams store and hit the MM board or play two Follow Up machines.   You can also find them on Marketplace. Follow them on Facebook and Flickr, or support their Patreon.


Follow Desi on Facebook and Flickr!



Comments

Popular Posts