Seasons of Love

Emerald Dreams: Seasons 

I was out and about today and picked up some MORE cute things over at Emerald Dreams!  They have some seasonal decor items that I just fell in love with!

How pretty is this summer nights picture?  I love things that sparkle, and if you set your environment to midnight, this picture looks sooooo cool.  I loved the fall frame set, too, and added their pretty candle set to make a complete little nook that exudes warmth and love.

The large framed picture is named Summer Nights and is 250L.  The little fireflies are sparkly but not annoying.  If you set to a darker sky or midnight, they look really pretty and create a romantic atmosphere.

The picture frame set is called "Fall In Love Picture Decor" and is 199L.  This makes for a great entranceway or nook.  I added in the candles named "Multicolor/Ombre Fade Candle Set" because they added an aura of elegance when I turned down the lights. They are 99L.

I love the warmth created by the three pieces and can't wait to relax in this space!  To make your happy place, head over to Emerald Dreams!!!


Follow Desi on Facebook and Flickr!



Comments

Popular Posts