Sparkle in the City

Brillancia: Marcia

I love to sparkle.  I find that one of the best designers for all things sparkly is Brillancia.  I mean, it's in their name and all, but, really, every outfit has something sparkly and fun.

For example, check out this hot new outfit called Marcia from Brillancia!!!  I loved the pairing of a frilly looking top with leather looking pants.  The fatpack allows you to mix and match the shirt and pants AND you can customize the jewels.

I had fun putting this together and was thinking the hair and make up made me look like "Future Nellie" for all you Little House on the Prairie fans out there.

I paired the outfit with a new pose set from one of my favorite pose designers on the grid, LW Poses.  This pose set, called Urban Chic, comes with the props of an iPhone and a cigarette, and there are 5 different poses.  Each pose has a mirror, as well.

Desi’s Style


Clothing 

Top & Pants  – Brillancia Marcia


Jewelry

Earrings – Ysoral Adele
Belly Piercing – Ysoral Neela


Body   

Mesh Body – Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head – Lelutka Kaya
Head Applier – Session Skins Candy 
Eyebrows – Finer Threads – Louise
Eyes– Tville – Moonlight Eyes 


Make Up
Eyeshadow – Tutti Belli - Real Love
Lipstick – Tutti Belli - Real Love
Nails – Maitreya Lara


Hair
Hair – Truth Kitten


Pose Set

LW Poses - Urban Chic



Follow Desi on Facebook and Flickr!





Comments

Popular Posts