Going to the Chapel...and I am (not) getting married!

Goin to the chapel...and not getting married!

I love getting all dressed up like a bride.  Really and truly, I do.  But, this girl has no tolerance for SL relationships, and who can pick just ONE dress anyway??  

My favorite partnership in SL lasted for exactly 24 hours.  I met some guy who was on his alt, we made an agreement to be married for exactly 24 hours, we went to an Elvis Chapel that had scripting from 2007, and ta-da!  We were married.  

We had agreed not to have SL naughtiness ahead of time.  So, all we did the whole time was get dressed up, meet Elvis, take pictures in the Pink Caddy, and laughed our butts off.  We told no one.  We invited no one.  We simply got dressed up and posed like mad on century old pose balls.  We logged off at the end of the night, and we never saw each other again.  T'was was the best SL marriage ever! I totally recommend it.  

There aren't a lot of dudes willing to do that, so I am left to my own devices, and I get hankerings for wedding apparel and poses.  It's literally one of my favorite things to do in SL -  dress up all bridey and take photos.  

Something New makes that soooo easy and fun.  This pose and prop set, called Blushing Bride cost a mere 100L at the Cheeky WOW Event.  Sooooo much less than a cost of a divorce.  The pose scene is beautiful, and I played with it in a bunch of different lighting settings.  This bouquet comes with it, and it's now my official go-to bouquet for all my future weddings.  I mean, seriously, you can't even BUY a decent bouquet in SL without spending a trillion Linden.  

Well, ok, that's not true...if you read this blog post, you will see how I was able to assemble a wedding outfit with flowers for just 4 Linden...and if you want to see me run around the Grid in this pictured dress while squashing Cupittos in the newest MadPea craze, read about THAT here.

Anywho, I love the poses and sets that Something New makes.  I have so much fun just playing with them!!!

Desi's Bridal Outfit


Clothing

Dress – FlowerDreams Elora Gown

Bracelets – Michan Tara

Earrings – Michan Valentine

Necklace – Slavia Pearl


Body

Mesh Body – Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head – Lelutka Evo X Kaya
Head Applier – Session Skins Candy
Eyebrows – Finer Threads – Louise
Eyes– Shimmer Shop CXVIII
Eyeshadow – Lelutka Evo X
Lipstick – Lelutka Evo X
Nails – Maitreya Lara
Hair – Truth Ambiance


Follow Desi on Facebook and Flickr!



Comments

Popular Posts