Dreaming of Spring

Dreaming of Spring with Tastic 
 I am excited for Spring!!! While snow is pretty, flowers are prettier!  In my quest to saturate myself in pink flowers, I came across one of my favorite stores at the Swank Event.  Tastic has this sweet little cocktail dress called "Alyssa" that has a fantastic HUD filled with pretty choices for your inner gardener.  The dress is 199L. Dress Sizes: 
  • Maitreya
  • Legacy
  • Belleza (F, I, V)
  • Slink (H, P)
  • Tonic (C, F)
  • Fitmesh (M)
I quickly headed over to the Tastic store to pick up their group gifts and what did I find?  They are having a 250L raffle!!! Join the FREE group, pick up all the great gifts for women AND men pictured below, AND enter the 250L raffle!!!  While you are there, hunt around for little cacti and get yourself some cute tops.  There is also a Clue hunt going on.  Seriously, you can have fun in this store for a good long time...I certainly did!
  Tastic Group Gift Wall 

So, slip on some sandals and get out on the grid ~ there is so much beauty out there to be found!

Clothing
Alyssa Cocktail Dress (199L at Swank Event, March 7th-31th)
Heels - Blossom - Jennis Sandals

Jewelry Bracelet - Earthstones - Flora
Earrings - Ysoral - Adele

Body   

Mesh Body – Maitreya Lara Mesh Head – Lelutka Kaya Head Applier – Session Skins Candy  Eyebrows – Finer Threads – Louise Eyes– Tville – Moonlight Eyes 

Make Up Eyeshadow – Knife Party - Subtle Lipstick – Tutti Belli – Stupid Love Nails – Maitreya Lara

Hair Hair – Truth Monsoon

Pose & Prop Tree Pose - Poppycock - Still Years
  


Follow Desi on Facebook and Flickr!

Comments

Popular Posts